For mer informasjon, se min engelske side
- Andrespråkslæring i et sosio-kognitivt og sosiokulturelt perspektiv, University of Oslo (NOAS4102, Spring 2021)
- Introduction to Sociolinguistics and Psycholinguistics, University of Oslo (LING1113 2020, Spring)
- Multilingualism in EFL classrooms in Norway: From Theory to Practice. 29ENG2510-1 Literature, Culture and Teaching English, (In-service teacher training programme) Høgskolen i Innlandet, Hamar, Norway
- First and second language acquisition, University of Oslo (LING1107 2017, Spring)
- Introduction to Sociolinguistics and Psycholinguistics, University of Oslo (LING1113 2017, Spring)
- English language courses, Kafkas University (2008-2011)
Mekki Jani Artturi Lumio, MA thesis, "Language and Socioemotional Experiences of Polish Workers in Norway".
Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Linguistics, Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing), University of Oslo, Norway. PhD Project/Dissertation: Language anxiety in the immigrant context: An interdisciplinary perspective
MA in General Linguistics, Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands. MA Thesis: Lexical and Structural Changes in Turkish Spoken in the Netherlands: ‘Linguistic and social factors in Turkish-Dutch contact’.
MA in Applied Linguistics, Kafkas University. MA Thesis: Individual Differences Between Polish and Turkish ESL Learners.
BA in Foreign Languages and Teacher Education, Istanbul University.
- 2012, Anéla, the third best master’s thesis in Belgium and in the Netherlands, Anéla/ VIOT Thesis Award, (and the best master's thesis written in English).
- 2018, Nominated to receive Hans Majestet Kongens gullmedalje (His Majesty the King's Gold Medal).
- 2003, Istanbul University Achievement Scholarship, Foreign Languages Department.