- Remember, everything you open up or change, you must revert to defaults after you are done. If the setup is heavy, make a note of all the changes.
- Switch on the mixers from the bottom panel next to the Windows machine number 3 for sound.
- Switch off the audio out from the mixer, turn the volume sliders to 0.
- Make sure that all of the 13 cameras on the truss are configured as mentioned in the default layout.
- Put back the tripods, microphones, suits, cables, and any additional material you might have brought into the lab. Check the figure below if you are confused about where. Make sure you put back the things from the safe inside the safe.
- If you must keep the equipment you have reconfigured at lab for more than the booking session, then please send an email indicating from when to when you would be doing this by sending an email to the mocap list.