I have a background in Religious Studies and history with specialization in Islam, Judaism and the Middle East's modern history. In my Ph.D. project I explore Islam, gender and authority and will focus on female Muslim religious authority and social media.
- August 2021-today: Ph.D in Study of Religion, University of Oslo.
- August 2020-June 2021: Post-graduate Teaching Certificate (PPU), University of Oslo.
- September 2018-July 2020: MA Study of Religion, University of Copenhagen.
- September 2017-January 2018: Exchange semester at McGill University, Canada.
- August 2015-June 2018: BA History of Religion, University of Oslo.
- August 2020-December 2020: Academic Writing Advisor, The Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- August 2019-January 2020: Research Intern at the ongoing research project Rearticulating Islam: A New Generation of Muslim Religious Leaders, University of Copenhagen.
- May 2018-d.d.: Editorial member at VOKS tidsskrift.
Photo credit: Tuva Eid
Cristin returned 'not found'