Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses
For ten years, Saudi women have been playing football below the government’s radar. A pro-reform prince has raised hopes that they may soon be able to play openly.
Espen Ytreberg and Helge Jordheim presented their CAS-project "In Sync: How Synchronisation and Mediation Produce Collective Times, Then and Now".
What makes closely related languages have a different word order? This is what researchers in the Faculty of Humanities will find out.
- Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN)
- Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion (RITMO)
- Centre for Ibsen Studies
- The Norwegian Institute in Rome
- The Norwegian University Centre in St. Petersburg
- Centre for French-Norwegian research cooperation within the social sciences and the humanities