Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses
While visiting a bookshop in Cairo looking for material for his Research Project, Middle East researcher Jacob Høigilt unexpectedly discovered a shelf full of comic books.
The San people of South Africa were not naked at all. They used clothes, jewellery, tattoos and scent to create and maintain social relations.
To put it briefly: Ethnic Russians were much less loyal to the Soviet regime in their encounters with the German occupiers than historians have believed up to now. This is the story told by UiO researcher Johannes Due Enstad, who has recently published a book about the German occupation of Northwest Russia during World War 2.
- Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion (RITMO)
- Centre for Ibsen Studies
- The Norwegian Institute in Rome
- The Norwegian University Centre in St. Petersburg
- Centre for French-Norwegian research cooperation within the social sciences and the humanities