Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses
It was previously believed that altarpieces from the late Middle Ages were made in Germany. New research shows that several of them were made in Norway.
Nine Colombian women will visit the University of Oslo to participate in Ximena Alarcón Díaz' listening Experiment.
Illicit trade in cultural artefacts destroys historical knowledge and finances terrorism. “Professionals have to say no to authenticating cultural artefacts of questionable or dubious ownership history,” says researcher.
- Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN)
- Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion (RITMO)
- Centre for Ibsen Studies
- The Norwegian Institute in Rome
- The Norwegian University Centre in St. Petersburg
- Centre for French-Norwegian research cooperation within the social sciences and the humanities