Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses
There are many ways in which to understand the new wars of today. One way is to look at the Nordic medieval wars.
While visiting a bookshop in Cairo looking for material for his Research Project, Middle East researcher Jacob Høigilt unexpectedly discovered a shelf full of comic books.
The San people of South Africa were not naked at all. They used clothes, jewellery, tattoos and scent to create and maintain social relations.
- Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion (RITMO)
- Centre for Ibsen Studies
- The Norwegian Institute in Rome
- The Norwegian University Centre in St. Petersburg
- Centre for French-Norwegian research cooperation within the social sciences and the humanities