- Bachelor's degree programme in Musicology (in Norwegian)
- Master's degree programme in Musicology
- Program option: Nordic Music (in English)
- Master's degree programme in Music, Communication and Technology (in English)
- Doctoral degree: PhD in the Humanities
Courses offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses in musicology.
Find staff and students
Units under this Department
Almost everything we do incorporates rhythm. At the University of Oslo 50 researchers from all over the world will provide us with some new answers about the meaning of rhythm for people - and possibly also develop the world’s best dancing robot.
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Entrainment and Pleasure
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythm and Temporality in Audiovisual Narrative Media
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Eye Tracking and Motion Capture of rhythm-related behavior
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Music, Time, and Consciousness