About the project
The Project Grammar from a Norwegian-Russian perspective (GRAMNORUS) aims at increasing the academic collaboration between linguists at UiO and two Russian partner institutions, Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities (SMSUH) and the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), within the field of theoretical linguistics and grammar.
The project involves linguists from all three institutions who will meet at conferences in Moscow and Oslo to discuss issues within morphology, syntax, semantics, language typology, corpus linguistics and comparative linguistics based on Old Greek and Latin, Celtic and Anatolian languages including Hittite, in addition to Russian and other Slavic languages and Norwegian.
The main goal of this project is to increase the academic collaboration between linguists at UiO and Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities (SMSUH) and the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) within the field of theoretical grammar and linguistics. We will also seek to enhance the quality of the education of language students at our institutions through guest lectures and joint supervision.
Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities and Russian Academy of Sciences
September 2015 - May 2017
- TMP 2015 presentation Silje Susanne Alvestad
- Guest lecture I Moscow 2015, Silje Susanne Alvested
- Guest lecture II Moscow 2015, Silje Susanne Alvstad
Comparative Slavic Syntax and Semantics
Time: Apr. 11, 2016 9:00 AM–Apr. 13, 2016, P. A. Munch’s building and Harriet Holter’s building.
Monday, April 11
- Opening remarks. Silje S. Alvestad and Head of Department Karen Gammelgaard
- Anton Zimmerling, MSPU
- Daniel Tiskin, University of St. Petersburg
- Alexandra Anna Spalek, University of Oslo & Barbara Tomaszewicz, Universität Köln and Uniwersytet Wrocławski
- Vasily Haritonov, MSPU
- Andrei Sideltsev, MSPU
- Dag Haug, University of Oslo
- Hanne Martine Eckhoff, University of Oslo and University of Tromsø
- Oleg Belyaev, MSPU
- Silje S. Alvestad, University of Oslo
5 Tuesday, April 12
- Atle Grønn, University of Oslo
- Tatiana Yanko, Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Maria Trubitsina, MSPU
Wednesday, April 13, Forum for theoretical linguistics-seminar
- Andrei Sideltsev: V2 vs. Quantifier2: Accented constituents in a phonologically defined second position
- Oleg Belyaev: Morphologization without grammaticalization: Ossetic nominal inflection between morphology and syntax