Lene Ørbech Jensen
Schedule an appointment
Do you have questions about your studies? Please send me an email to schedule an appointment. Due to Covid-19 I am available only on phone or Zoom. In your email, please give a short description of what you would like me to help you with.
I can help you with
- Selecting courses
- Planning your study program and exams
- Exchange opportunities
- Applying to study part time, take a leave of abscence or postpone the semester start
- Applying for an academic supervisor and signing the supervision contract
Are you an international student?
At the International Student Reception you can get answers and help with questions about:
- admission to the University of Oslo
- visa and residence permits
- registrations and semester fees
- and social activities
They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
Student advisor for Chinese Studies (bachelor and master):
- Student guidance
- Planning of studies and exams
- Admission to master programmes
- Study abroad
- Contact person at the Department concerning special needs
Master`s degree in Counselling, NTNU Trondheim (2013)
Bachelor`s degree in Pedagogics, NTNU Trondheim (2011)