Lene Ørbech Jensen
Schedule an appointment
Do you have questions about your studies? Come by my office during visiting hours, or send me an email to schedule an appointment. In your email, please give a short description of what you would like me to help you with.
I can help you with
- Selecting courses
- Planning your study program and exams
- Exchange opportunities
- Applying to study part time, take a leave of abscence or postpone the semester start
- Applying for an academic supervisor and signing the supervision contract
Are you an international student?
At the International Student Reception you can get answers and help with questions about:
- admission to the University of Oslo
- visa and residence permits
- registrations and semester fees
- and social activities
They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
Student advisor for Chinese Studies (bachelor and master):
- Student guidance
- Planning of studies and exams
- Admission to master programmes
- Study abroad
Master`s degree in Counselling, NTNU Trondheim (2013)
Bachelor`s degree in Pedagogics, NTNU Trondheim (2011)