Call for Papers: Curating Climate - Museums as ‘contact zones’ of climate research, education and activism
How to narrate the climate crisis in a museum environment? How can museums become ‘contact zones’ where science and education, activism and entertainment, debate and tourism interact productively?
Call for Applications: OSEH Collaboratories
Do you have an idea for a new research project in the field of environmental humanities that spans across disciplines? The Oslo School of Environmental Humanities supports scholars to form interdisciplinary research groups or to co-fund events.
New Event Series: OSEH`s Environmental Lunchtime Discussions
How Green is Oslo? Do windmills cause large-scale environmental destruction? Where have all the insects gone? Join our discussions on environmental topics across disciplines and beyond academia.
Expanding the climate debate: The natural sciences can’t solve the climate crisis alone
With the start of Oslo School of Environmental Humanities at the University of Oslo in 2019, the combined strength of the humanities come together to help combat climate change.
24. sep. 2019 17:00 - 18:30 , Kulturhuset, Laboratoriet Legg til i kalender
25. sep. 2019 12:15 - 13:00 , 2531 Stort Møterom, Georg Sverdrups hus Legg til i kalender
Safeguarding Marine Biodiversity in Norway: Threats and Possible Solutions. Environmental Lunchtime Discussion
2. okt. 2019 12:15 - 13:00 , 2531 Stort Møterom, Georg Sverdrups hus Legg til i kalender
9. okt. 2019 12:15 - 13:00 , 2531 Stort Møterom, Georg Sverdrups hus Legg til i kalender
28. okt. 2019 09:00 - 29. okt. 2019 16:00 , Oslo, Norway Legg til i kalender