I specialise in the philosophy of science and the philosophy of physics, and have interests in metaphysics and the philosophy of mathematics.
- Scientific methodology;
- Theory change;
- Non-empirical guides to theory development;
- Inter-theory relations in physics (including reduction, correspondence, and emergence);
- Space and time;
- Quantum gravity.
- FIL2209 - Theory of Knowledge
- FIL2900 – Major - Philosophy of science
- EXPHIL03E – Examen philosophicum - English option
- Associate Professor; Department of Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas, University of Oslo, 2019–
- Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Philosophy, University of Geneva 2016–2019
- Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh 2014–2015
- PhD in Philosophy, University of Sydney, 2015
- BA. (Hons) in Philosophy, Monash University, 2009
- BSc. (Hons) in Physics, Monash University, 2008