How social and political power relations influence multilingual acquisition and use across all age groups.
- ACT: The Acquisition of Consonant Timing: a study in cross-linguistic micro-variation Dec 8, 2013
- A sociolinguistic study of multilingualism in Flemish telecinematic discourse Jun 25, 2014
- Assessing Second Language Skills in Primary and Lower Secondary School Dec 8, 2013
- Bilingual aphasia Dec 8, 2013
- Cultural Encounters between Norwegian Marte Meo-Therapists and Caregivers at Haydom Lutheran Hospital in Tanzania Jul 1, 2014
This is a 5-day intensive course: September 8–12, 2014.
MultiLing offers fellowship positions for PhD candidates and a Graduate School with an annual Winter and Summer School, each lasting for one week.
Admission to the PhD program is organized by the Faculty of Humanities.