How social and political power relations influence multilingual acquisition and use across all age groups.
- ACT: The Acquisition of Consonant Timing: a study in cross-linguistic micro-variation Dec 8, 2013
- A sociolinguistic study of multilingualism in Flemish telecinematic discourse Jun 25, 2014
- Assessing Second Language Skills in Primary and Lower Secondary School Dec 8, 2013
- Bilingual aphasia Dec 8, 2013
- Cultural Encounters between Norwegian Marte Meo-Therapists and Caregivers at Haydom Lutheran Hospital in Tanzania Jul 1, 2014
- State Secretary Anders Bals' speech at ICRL opening Sep 18, 2014
- Panel on minority language standardisation Jun 24, 2014
- Guest researcher: Sarah Harchaoui Jun 4, 2014
MultiLing offers fellowship positions for PhD candidates and a Graduate School with an annual Winter and Summer School, each lasting for one week.
Admission to the PhD program is organized by the Faculty of Humanities.