Walied Andreas Aarab Færevik
PhD project: The Oil Fund and Norway's self-image – the effects of the Oil Fund on Norwegian self-self-image and international profile
The project investigates how and to what extent the Government Pension Fund Global (The Oil Fund) affects Norway’s self-image.
Has previously written about how the Troll field became part of Cold War geopolitics in the 1980s, and how the Troll field laid the premises for the formation of a Norwegian petroleum fund.
- The Oil Fund
- Petroleum policy and energy security
- Economic and contemporary history
- Foreign policy and geopolitics
Master of History from the University of Oslo (2018)
- 2019-2022: Teacher of Geography, Social Studies and English at Persbråten Upper Secondary School
- 2018-2019: Teacher of Social Sciences and English at Valler Upper Secondary School
- 2017-2018: Master's candidate at the Statoil project
Cristin returned 'not found'