I mainly work on logic and its philosophy, metaphysics, and the philosophy of language. I also have interests in the philosophy of mathematics and epistemology. Much of my work is on questions concerning modality and existence, and involves modal or higher-order logic.
How fine-grained is reality? is an accessible introduction to one of my research topics.
Higher education and employment history
- 2015-2017 University of Oslo, Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Philosophy
- 2011-2015 University of Oxford, DPhil in Philosophy
- 2009-2011 University of Amsterdam, MSc in Logic
- 2005-2009 University of Konstanz, BA in Philosophy
- FIL4400 Logic and philosophy of language
- FIL2405/FIL4405 Philosophical logic and the philosophy of mathematics
- FIL2506/FIL4630 Recent history of philosophy: The heritage of Frege and Russell
- FIL2403 Philosophy of language
- FIL1006 Introduction to logic
- EXPHIL03E Examen philosophicum - English option