The mixing suite at the Department of Musicology is optimised to offer the best of both analogue and digital technology.
The mixing suite is used for lectures, student projects, and research. The room is equipt with:
- Apple MacPro running Pro Tools HD and Logic Pro X
- Solid State Logic AWS 900+ SE 24-channel analog mixing console and DAW-controller
- Avid HD MADI interface
- Dynaudio stereo monitoring
- Genelec surround monitoring
- AD/DA-converters from Solid State Logic and Lynx
- Outboard units from Neve, Solid State Logic, Universal Audio, JDK Audio, Bricasti, Lexicon, Thermionic Culture and Tube-Tech
- Plugins from Waves, Universal Audio, etc.