- (Health) literacy, ethnographic methods, discourse analysis, institutional interaction, affect, gender, and language ideologies.
- Research assistant at IKOS, University of Oslo, 2018
- Affiliate Scholar at East-West Center, Honolulu, 2017
- MA in Cross-Cultural Studies, University of Copenhagen, 2017
- Internship at the International Work Group for Indigenous Affairs (IWGIA)
- Teaching experience with Norwegian as a second language, English, and English as a second language and experience as a copywriter in English and Norwegian.
- Double major BA in Comparative Literature and Hindi, University of Oslo, 2014
- Exchange program to The Nordic Center in Varanasi, India: Hindi course
- Erasmus Exchange to Humbold University, Germany: German course
- Article based on BA thesis later published in Asia in Focus
Published Aug. 9, 2018 11:02 AM
- Last modified Oct. 21, 2020 1:23 PM