- (Health) literacy as social practice, ethnographic methods, discourse analysis, narratives, institutional interaction, identities, gender, and language ideologies.
- Research assistant at IKOS, University of Oslo, 2018
- Affiliate Scholar at East-West Center, Honolulu, 2017
- MA in Cross-Cultural Studies, University of Copenhagen, 2017
- Internship at the International Work Group for Indigenous Affairs (IWGIA)
- Teaching experience in Norwegian as a second language, English, and English as a second language and experience as a copywriter in English and Norwegian.
- Double major BA in Comparative Literature and Hindi, University of Oslo, 2014
- Exchange program to The Nordic Center in Varanasi, India: Hindi course
- Erasmus Exchange to Humbold University, Germany: German course
- Article based on BA thesis later published in Asia in Focus
Valen-Sendstad, Ingvild Badhwar (2020). Constructing Health Literacy in Norwegian Social Welfare Institutions.
Valen-Sendstad, Ingvild Badhwar (2020). Indexing “health literate” stances: health literacy brokering, legitimacy, and access.
Valen-Sendstad, Ingvild Badhwar (2020). Shame and self-regulation: Experiencing gaps in health literacy.
View all works in Cristin
Published Aug. 9, 2018 11:02 AM
- Last modified Mar. 5, 2021 11:56 AM