- Norwegian and Nordic foreign policy history and historiography
- International relations
- Business ethics
- Conflicts between states and groups
- Conflict resolution and human rights
- BA degree in history, University of Oslo (2008).
- MA in history with emphasis on Norwegian foreign policy and international relations, University of Oslo (2010).
- Erik Blytt MA stipend, assisting the interdisciplinary Research School at the Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM), University of Oslo (2009/2010).
- Research assistant/consultant, Pawns of peace. Evaluation of Norwegian peace efforts in Sri Lanka, 1997-2009, Chr. Michelsen Institute (CMI) (2010).
- Trainee at The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Guatemala (2011).
- Research assistant, "The 2014 Project: Human Rights and National Law" (2011/2012).
- Phd 2012-2015. Doctoral dissertation "The Peace Architects. Norwegian Peace Diplomacy since 1989".
The PhD dissertation analyzes Norway’s role as international mediator, facilitator and peace builder the last twenty years, using the peace processes in Guatemala, Sudan and Sri Lanka as cases.
Teaching and supervision
Contemporary Norwegian and Nordic political and diplomatic history. International relations.