Guidelines for Submission of a Master's Thesis at IKOS
You may hand in your Master's thesis between 1st of February and 1st of June in the Spring semester and between 1st of September and 1st of December in the Autumn semester.
Spring semester: 1st of June at 11:00 AM
Autumn semester: 1st of December at 11:00 AM
If the deadline falls on a public holiday, the deadline will be postponed to the next working day.
The department will not accept theses that are handed in after the deadline. In case of acute illness it is possible to apply for postponement for up to two weeks, as long as you contact your student advisor before the deadline and present a medical notice.
Printing at The University Print Centre
- Place your order online at least 4 working days before the submission deadline
- You must specify the following codes when you place your order: “Stedkode” 143200, “tiltakskode” 690000, “prosjektkode” 000000.
- The Department will cover up to eight copies
- The Department will cover one colour page per copy
- You must pick up the printed copies at The Print Centre
- You have to cover the expences for additional copies, colour pages or printing at private printing centres yourself
Day of submission
- Submit thesis in Inspera by 11:00 AM. Guidelines for submission in Inspera.
- Submit your thesis to DUO in Studentweb by 11:00 AM. Guidelines for submission to DUO.
- Submit three printed copies (four copies if you have two supervisors) to your student advisor by 11:00 AM
- The form "Submission of Master's thesis" and a receipt of submitted thesis from DUO must be handed in together with the printed copies.
Restricting access to thesis in DUO
Contact your student advisor if you think your thesis should have restricted access.