Guidelines for Submission of a Master's Thesis at IKOS
- Spring semester: 1st of June at 11:00 AM
- Autumn semester: 1st of December at 11:00 AM
If the deadline falls on a public holiday, the deadline will be postponed to the next working day.
You may hand in your Master's thesis between 1st of February and 1st of June in the Spring semester and between 1st of September and 1st of December in the Autumn semester.
The department will not accept theses that are handed in after the deadline. In case of acute illness it is possible to apply for postponement for up to two weeks, as long as you contact your student advisor before the deadline and present a medical notice.
Day of submission
- Submit thesis in Inspera by 11:00 AM. Guidelines for submission in Inspera.
- Submit your thesis to DUO in Studentweb by 11:00 AM. Guidelines for submission to DUO. You must send the receipt from DUO via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill in and submit the form Submission of thesis/Issuance of Diplom.
Your dissertation will be deemed to have been submitted on the date that all of the above have been received by the department.
Please note that in the autumn semester 2021 no printed copies are required, you submit your thesis only digitally.
You may still order up to 5 printed copies of the thesis this semester, of which one is for your supervisor.
How to order printed copies of your thesis
- Place your order online at The University Print Center.
- You must specify the following codes when you place your order: "Koststed": 14200000 and "delprosjekt":103015006
- The Department will cover up to five copies spring 2021.
- The Department will cover one colour page per copy
- You must pick up the printed copies at The Print Centre
- You have to cover the expences for additional copies, colour pages or printing at private printing centres yourself
Restricting access to thesis in DUO
Contact your student advisor if you think your thesis should have restricted access.