Friday 12:00–13:00h. No advance notification required, but please do not come when you are ill. Last office hour in 2022: Friday 2 December.
- Genres: Greek epic, tragedy, lyric poetry, the novel, Second Sophistic prose and poetry, mythology and mythography (especially Herakles), rhetoric.
- Methods/approaches: intertextuality, transtextuality, narratology, cognitive theory.
- Reception: antiquity in English literature and popular culture, transfer of knowledge.
- 2013: BA at the University of Zurich (English)
- 2010: High school teaching diploma at the University of Zurich
- 2008: PhD at the University of Zurich
- 2006–07: Visiting doctoral student at Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford
- 2005: Lizentiat (BA/MA) at the University of Zurich (Greek, Latin, Musicology)
Employment history and offices
- 2021–24: Representative of the permanent academic staff at the Department Board of IFIKK
- 2021–22: Deputy representative of the permanent academic staff at the Faculty Board of the Faculty of Humanities
- 2019–now: President of the Nasjonalt fagorgan for gresk og latin
- 2019–20: PhD Leader at IFIKK
- 2018–20: Head of Subject in Classics at IFIKK
- 2016–now: Professor of Greek at UiO
- 2014–15: Associate Professor of Greek at UiO
- 2012–13: Postdoc researcher at the University of Zurich
- 2009–14: High school teacher in Zurich
- 2005–12: Research assistant and lecturer at the University of Zurich
- 2002–06: High school teacher in Zurich