The Video Lab is used for recording and editing audio and video. Furthermore, the Video Lab is suited for live streaming, green screen shooting, voice-over recording, etc.
A digital video patch an analogue audio patch ensures that the Video Lab can receive any sound- or video signal across the department.
The lab is equipped with:
- Apple Mac mini with ATEM and Blackmagic software
- HP Pro desk with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015
- High-resolution monitors for video post production
- Genelec 8030 active studio monitors
- Blackmagic SSD-4K recorder
- 24-channel MOTU interface setup (preamps and converters)
- 2 channels of Audient Black preamps
- 2 channels of Audient Black compressors
- DBX 676 channelstrip (preamp, EQ and compressor)
- Shure SM7b dynamic microphone for dubbing and broadcast recordings
The Video Lab also functions as a storage room for various musical instruments and audio equipment.