The department’s Recording Studio studio is used for lectures, student projects, and research. The room is equipped with a high-quality recording system based on Pro Tools HDX system and Avid S6 control surface.
Control room is built on a Pro Tools HDX system. Avid’s own S6 M40 facilitates a highly user-friendly control surface for the software when recording music.
The Recording Studio is equipped with:
- A Mac Pro with Pro Tools HD and HDX card
- Avid S6 M40 digital controll surface
- Avid MTRX for extensive and flexible routing
- Dante network
- AD/DA converters from DirectOut
- High-end microhpnes from Neumann, AKG, Schoeps, Brauner, DPA, Sennheiser, Royer and Shure
- Pre amps from API, Neve, Thermionic Culture, Universal Audio, Millennia and Audient
- Plugins from Waves and Avid
- Steinway grand piano and back line