The Video Lab is used for recording and editing audio and video. Furthermore, the Video Lab is suited for live streaming, green screen shooting, and networked music performances.
A digital video patch an analogue audio patch ensures that the Video Lab can receive any sound- or video signal across the department.
The lab is equipped with:
- Various computers for audio and video editing as well a machine for LOLA (LOw LAtency audio visual streaming system)
- High-resolution monitors for video post production
- Large screens for communication and networked music performances
- Genelec 8030 and 8020 active studio monitors
- Blackmagic SSD-4K recorder
- 24-channel MOTU interface setup (preamps and converters)
- 2 channels of Audient Black preamps
- 2 channels of Audient Black compressors
- Mackie mixing desk
- DBX 676 channelstrip (preamp, EQ and compressor)
- Shure SM7b dynamic microphone for dubbing and broadcast recordings